Learn how you can win 5 Amazon Kindle Fire tablets for your classroom for FREE. Teachers from all over the country can enter. All you need to do is:
Create & Share a video to the Gitz Facebook Page.
The video must tell us:
Why your classroom should be the GITZ Star Classroom?
How would technology benefit your classroom?
- Must mention your Name, Grade Level, and School in the video.
- We encourage you to be creative with your video.
- Email your video and details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spread the word! The video with the most ‘likes + comments + shares’ as of January 2, 2018 will be the winner. The winner will be announced by January 5, 2018.
- This is a public vote, so you should do your best to make your video go viral.
- Make sure you follow all the requirements of step 1 to be eligible to win.
The Grand Prize?
A prize package valued at over $1,125.00 including 5 Kindle Fire tablets will be awarded to the school to be used in the classroom of the winning teacher! The prize will also include a shopping spree at www.gitz.bz for school supplies. We will also have prizes for the first and second place entries. We hope to encourage the use of technology to uplift the education experience.
Five Reasons Why Your Students NEED Technology in the Classroom
- It gives students the opportunity to enhance the interaction with their classmates and instructors through collaboration.
- Integrating technology into the classroom is an effective way to connect with students of all learning styles.
- It is logical to align today's classrooms with the way that your students want and are used to learning.
- Technology in the classroom allows the teacher becomes the encourager, adviser, and coach.
- Technology in the classroom gives teachers and faculty members the opportunity to develop their student's digital citizenship skills that teach how to use technology correctly and responsibly.
*See the Official Rules for this contest here: Contests/Sweepstakes Rules
*Amazon Inc. is not a sponsor of this contest.