We are proud to announce our Second Annual Summer Reading Challenge! Parents, if you have a child that loves reading or a child who struggles to read and comprehend, then this is for you! This challenge is open to children of all ages, with categories for kids Under 10 and Over 10! It is FREE to participate. Everyone is welcomed!
How do you participate?
- Download the Log Sheets above for your age range.
- Turn in your log sheet at the end of each month.
- Collect a prize if you read 300+ or 600+ pages for each month.
- Read 900 or more pages during the summer.
- Complete the 3-month challenge and get a certificate at the end and a chance to win the grand prize! Winner will be announced in September.
What's the Grand Prize?
We are giving away an Amazon Kindle Tablet to the top reader in each category. The 2 categories are: Under 10 and Over 10.
Our primary goal here is to help children uplift their reading and comprehension abilities. We want children to read an understand rather than just reading for reading's sake. We rely on parents to ensure integrity and to encourage their kids to participate.
*See the Official Rules for this contest here: Contests/Sweepstakes Rules
*Apple Inc. is not a sponsor of this contest.
*Amazon Inc. is not a sponsor of this contest.