Biology For Csec 3Rd Ed Linda Atwaroo Macmill
Biology for CSEC® Examinations:
3rd Edition, Student's Book NEW
Biology for CSEC® Examinations is part of a well-established series of books aimed at students preparing for their CSEC Science studies. This revised edition is aligned to the latest CSEC syllabus (2013) and includes the most up-to-date scientific information.
- Dedicated School-Based Assessment section gives step-by-step tips to maximise success in the CSEC coursework
- Practical activities and experiments throughout
- New group-work feature tests students’ investigative skills
- Demonstrates real-world applications of key syllabus points
- Benefits from a new, clear and accessible design
- Written by an expert team of science educators
About the authors
Dr. Mike Taylor (MA., PhD., CChem., FRSC.) has been actively involved in education and teaching for many years. He has considerable experience of teacher training, has examined science at ‘O’ and ‘A’ levels all over the world, and has taught chemistry at School and University levels for over forty years.
Linda Atwaroo-Ali is Head of Science at St Joseph’s Convent in Trinidad and Tobago.