INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & COMM- MODULE 2 by AMILCAR UMANA
In this module you can learn about different parts of a computer, as well as some of the key concepts of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), such as those relating to networks and security:
– Understand what hardware is, know about factors that affect computer performance and know about the peripheral devices.
– Understand what software is and give examples of common applications software and operating system software.
– Understand what Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is and give examples of its practical applications in everyday life.
– Understand health and safety and environmental issues in relation to using computers.
– Recognise the important security issues associated with using computers.
– Recognise the important legal issues in relation to copyright and data protection associated with using computers.