Information Technology & Comm- Module 2 By Amilcar Umana
In this module you can learn about different parts of a computer, as well as some of the key concepts of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), such as those relating to networks and security:
- Understand what hardware is, know about factors that affect computer performance, and know about peripheral devices.
- Understand what software is and give examples of common applications software and operating system software.
- Understand what Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is and give examples of its practical applications in everyday life.
- Understand health and safety and environmental issues in relation to using computers.
- Recognize the important security issues associated with using computers.
- Recognize the important legal issues in relation to copyright and data protection associated with using computers.