Mobile App Setup
Step 1: Assign user an Access Level (so they can log in on the app)
- Navigate to the "Users" tab
- Navigate to "Access Level" sub-tab
- Select a user from the left pane
- Enter user's email address
- Enter a username for the employee to login
- Enter a password for the employee to login
5. Click Save
See image below for a visual guide to step 1:
Step 2: Enable “Use Mobile” under Clocking Permissions
- Navigate to Users
- Navigate to Clocking Permissions
- Select employee from the left pane
- Ensure both "Use Mobile" and "Mobile Timeclock" Checkbox is selected
See image below for a visual guide to step 2:
Success! Employee can now clock in/out remotely via the mobile app!
For Employees to clock in via the Mobile App, please follow the visual guide below:
Note: Employees must download the easyclocking mobile app first.
Trusted by major companies in Belize, including...
We protect your assets and simplify your life with innovative, & intelligently-designed Biometric & RFID identity management products and s...View full details